It has been a weird and interesting day, and after yesterday's rant against politics and money I've been offered a potential opportunity for something that would slightly force me to swallow some of those words. It may or may not come to be, but it's certainly giving me pause to reflect.
Things that are important to me (in no particular order):
1) Doing things that spread happiness.
2) Doing things that make the world a better, safer or more equitable place.
3) Starting things that have the potential to become bigger than myself.
4) Surprising others. Surprising myself.
5) Keeping creativity as an integral part of anything I do.